Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Preview:

After my CRAZY day tomorrow - meeting my principal, vice principal, and co-teacher; saying goodbye to new friends; and transporting an unbelievable amount of luggage and myself to my new homestay in Asan (about 25 minutes from where I will work in Cheonan) - I PROMISE I will post a blog entry!!!!

:)

Fun topics will include: Seoul, DMZ visit, meeting the American Ambassador, graduating from my Korean language class, last few days at Jungwon University, and how INCREDIBLY PUMPED I am that there is a rock climbing gym very close to my school. I'll probably throw in some thoughts on / pictures of my new residence, host family, and school!

Until this exciting post is published, please sate your anticipate a bit with my awesome pictures, which can be found on my Picassa account

Love and wishes that your kimchi may always have the right level of spice for you,

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment